As a blogger (and a person in general), I use a lot of apps! I’m writing this post in the hope that other people are as nosy as I am. If you are, here’s the apps that I use everyday –
Let’s start with the obvious…
- Twitter (sophierayne17) – I love keeping up with other bloggers, discovering new posts, and promoting my own
- Instagram (sophierayne17) – who doesn’t love aesthetically pleasing feeds? Or Disney World pages?
- Facebook – I still like Facebook for keeping up with family…and tagging people in memes (let’s be real)
- Snapchat – Mainly just to keep a streak going, not gonna lie to you
- Pinterest (sophierayne17) – I am so happy I discovered Pinterest. It’s possibly my all time favourite app
- Buffer – I’m still not content with the fact you can’t rebuffer things but it’s still a useful app!
- WordPress – This is great to jot down any ideas, check out your stats & reply to comments
- Gmail – my blog email is through Gmail so I’m usually checking if there’s any comments, new blog posts etc
- Spotify – I use this sooo much! I just love how easy it is to discover new songs and set up new playlists
- Clue – I like keeping track of my mood and working out when mother nature will make an appearance
- Timehop – I don’t know what it is about looking back at how embarrassing you were on social media but it’s fun!
- Youtube – I don’t often watch videos on my phone but I like checking if there’s any videos to add to my Watch Later
- Podcasts – I didn’t used to like listening to Podcasts but I’ve really gotten into it in the last 6 months. I love listening to blogging, business and Ru Paul with Michelle Visage (What’s the Tee?).
What are the apps you use everyday? Do you have use an app that I would like?
Pin for later…